Saturday 5 November 2011

About Me


Hello… I am Jenny...
I from kg.Taginambur,Tamparuli,Sabah. Do you know where is it? I guess you did not know about my place. My place is near at the Kota Kinabalu. It is located about 70 kilometers from Kota kinabalu and its take about 2 hours to go at my home place.

Now,I am 20 years old. I was born on 12 January 1991 and born at hospital queen Elizabeth kota kinabalu,Sabah. I have four siblings and I eldest one.My father's name is Jasinin Yukim and he work at Lembaga Industri Getah,Sabah. My mother's name is Moring Anting and she is housewife.

 My previous school is Sk.Taginambur(1998-2003) and SMK.Tamparuli(2004-2010(STPM)).Now, I am studying at universiti Teknologi Mara campus Bandar raya Melaka and take my first semester in Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Finance. Study at UITM Melaka give me a lot of experiences about life. It is make me more mature.


I am Christian(Roman Catholic) and my race is kadazandusun. For you information, kadazandusun is the biggest race in Sabah and has interesting culture.

My hobby?yeah,all of us have our hobby right? I also have.If I have my leisure time,I like to reading and watching my favorite television CNI New York movies.


Then,my ambition. Since I was child, I dreams that I want to be a businesswoman one day. I hope I can get achieve my dream.


Next,of all us have good habits and bad habits right? Here,I also want to share with you about my good habits and bad habits. My good habits is I like to help people and I am responsible with what I do. My bad habit is I am a forgetful person.I always forget what I want to remember.

  With my cousin
With my big family
At Waterfall Mahua,Tambunan,Sabah

My bestfriend

My village 
Kg.Taginambur,Tamparuli,Sabah

 view from my window (UiTM,Bandaraya Melaka)
My new life..(^_^)



My new friends from Sarawak

No comments:

Post a Comment